dinsdag 23 april 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Hi everyone,

It is Cuttlebug Tuesday again and this time it is a special one, because we have a guestdesigner!!

Our sweet Jennifer is hosting this weeks Color Challenge!! It's a Purple & Green one!

This is what I made! I had this awesome DSP and was inspired instantely! It already had the colors I want!


I cut out 3 aliens and made a basecard out of green CS and put Purple CS on top, I then cut 3 circles out of the green DSP with dies from My Creative Time and I put my aliens in the circles and stiched around them with a white gelpen. I then punched out another punch to go around the aliens to make them stand out more. I put googly eyes on them to really make them aliens! I so love them! And then I googled for an cool sentiment and found "You are out of this world" which I thought was perfect for this card! I adjusted it with "Sweet girlfriend, you are out of this world" and printed it with my computer. I then used another die from My Creative Time for the banner and also "WORLD" is made with a die from My Creative Time! The flowers are a gift from my BFF in the USA which matched perfectly as well!
 
Deze week hebben we een hele speciale Cuttlebug Mania dinsdag, want we hebben een gast! Ze heet Jennifer en we hebben in hetzelfde DT gezeten van Cuttlebug Spot. Ze geeft daarom extra kleur aan onze kleurchallenge! Deze keer met paars & groen! Ik had nog geweldig papier liggen met kleine monstertjes in de juiste kleur, dus die moest ik wel gebruiken. Het ontstond bijna vanzelf! Groene kaart, met paars erop, toen weer groen DSP waar ik cirkels uit heb geCuttlebugged! Toen heb ik de monstertjes er met 3D foam ingeplakt en met witte gelpen omcirkeld. Toen heb ik nog een ponsje gemaakt en die weer om de cirkels geplakt. Vervolgens heb ik een leuke tekst gegoogled en vond deze "You're out of this World". De bloemetjes had ik van mijn vriendin in Amerika gekregen en die passen er pĂ©rfect bij! De wiebeloogjes maken het gewoon af! Ik ben er weer zo blij mee!
 
Tot ziens bij Cuttlebug Mania!!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten