dinsdag 5 februari 2013

Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday/Cuttlebug Spot Dinsdag

Hi everyone!!

Can you believe it is February already? It's the month of love and that is what we are all about this month at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Make a project with "Love is in the air!"
Join us in this weeks'fun and don't forget to visit the awesome DT as well!

Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Theresa - Gloria - Debbie - Jennifer

This is what I made, my BFF has her birthday this week and I love her very much! So I got this brown paper bag and used this for my project! I used 2 different pieces of DSP and I then Cuttlebugged the hearts, I used a big one and a smaller one, to cut the inside. They are from Nestabilities. I used chocolade brown paper for the hearts. After that I used the Swirls folder and ran the hearts through the Cuttlebug to give them a nice effect!

I put them on dimentionals. I then Cuttlebugged the little coffeecups and stamped them with Peachy Keen faces(my favorite!!!). I made two bows. I then stamped with the brilliant stamps by My Creative Time.

I then used chocolatebrown letters to spell "Like you a latte"

I bought a cool Coffee travelmug at Primark and a giftcard for Starbucks, so she can have her favorite coffee!

I love it!!! Hope you will join us in the fun!!



Jemig zeg, het is alweer februari!!! Wat gaat de tijd toch snel he? Deze maand hebben we een themamaand bij The Cuttlebug Spot, namelijk "De Liefde" en we beginnen met "Love is in the air".

Mijn beste vriendin is deze week jarig en ik hou heel veel van haar. Ik heb een bruine papieren tas versierd dit keer en oe wat issie leuk geworden! Ik heb 2 bruine harten uitgesneden met mijn Cuttlebug en uit het hart van het hart ook weer een hart...hihihi. Daarna heb ik het met een folder van krullen nog een keer geembossed, wat een mooi effect geeft. Vervolgens heb ik de koffiebekertjes uitgesneden met de Cuttlebug en deze gestempeld met de Peachy Keen gezichtjes, mijn favoriet!! Verder heb ik tas volgestempeld met stempeltjes van My Creative Time. Om de hartjes heb ik nog strikjes gemaakt met touw. Daarna heb ik mijn favoriete alfabetstickers erop geplakt, als finishing touch.

Ik heb een onwijs leuke koffiebeker bij Primark (gave winkel) gekocht met een cadeaukaart van de Starbucks, zodat ze haar favoriete koffie kan kopen!

Ik vind hem zoooooooooo leuk geworden en ik hoop dat jullie met ons mee gaan doen!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. A lovely card Jannie and your BFF will love it too. Thanks so much for my "square" prize. I have used the embossing folder on my latest card x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh, leuk!!
    En bedankt voor de tip, hihi, had ik idd nog niet gezien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen