dinsdag 29 januari 2013

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!

Hi everyone!!

Try to reach for the stars is what they always say!!

And that is what we are going to do at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Make a project with "Stars" and it's our last challenge with shapes!

Join us in this weeks'fun and don't forget to visit the awesome DT as well!

Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Theresa - Gloria - Debbie - Jennifer

This is what I made!

It was a challenge for me this week! So I went through all my DSP and found this amazing red one! I think it both can be stars as snowflakes! And in The Netherlands we call a Snowflake a Snowstar...so best of both worlds I thought!!

I used a standard cardd (10*15 cm) and Cuttlebug a circle out of the DSP. I then printed this gorgious Snowman which ofcourse is from my sponsor Digiscrap Kits, isn't he gorgious? And look closely...he is wearing a star on his hat!!!

I then tried a new technique, for me! I took the Snowflake folder and ran the drawing entirly through the Cuttlebug and wow!!! I totally LOVE the effect it gives!!!!!!

I then made little bows with the Forktrick to give it a 3-D effect! I also used sticky lacetape and some hearts!

Hope you like it! I love it snow much!!



Hallo allemaal, The Cuttlebug Spot knutselt met sterren deze week! Het is de laatste week van de rij vormen en deze week hebben voor sterren gekozen! Is het niet leuk!
Ik vond dit een moeilijke en ben door mijn stapels papier gegaan en ben uiteindelijk voor deze rode gegaan! Het zijn zowel sterren als vlokjes vind ik en aangezien wij het vaak over sneeuwsterren hebben ben ik hier voor gegaan!
Ik heb met de Cuttlebug een cirkel gesneden en daarachter een prachtige tekening van DigiScrapKits, mijn sponsor geplakt. Ik heb de hele tekening geembossed en ik ben verliefd op hoe het geworden is!!! Ik hou van dit effect!
Vervolgens heb ik met de vorktruuk kleine strikjes gemaakt voor op zijn jas.

En ik heb nog kant plakband en mooie hartjes gebruikt als finishing touch!

Ik vind het zo leuk geworden!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten