dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

Welcome back Tuesday at the Cuttlebug Spot!!

Hi there!!

We are back! Our team have enjoyed a well rest during the Summer so we are all ready for a great new Season at The Cuttlebug Spot!

We made a little change and are back with a Challenge every week!!!
So don't miss us every Tuesday for a fun challenge!

This week we are Welcoming you back at Fall Time! So the Theme is "Fall"

I love the change of season, every season has is own special feeling (although the rain during the Fall is something I don't like :() but the colors of the leaves are pretty and it gets darker sooner so more time for Crafting!!!

I made a 4x4 card from CS and used different DSP for the front, I embossed a woodgrain as well to give it more character. I then cut out a Mapleleaf with my Cuttlebug and put that on darkbrown CS and cut around it to give it more depth. I then got this Pumpkin (sent by my BFF in the States) and put some googly eyes on it, LOVE IT!! And made a bow with my forktrick!!! I then cut out more little Mapleleaves and put them on the card as well. Those little leaves are great to make out of leftovers (which I have tonns of)and I put them on foam adhesive. I then spelled the word "FALL" with my favorite stickers! It is such a happy card, it is standing on my mantelpiece and I love it!

So please join us this week at this great Challenge!

Hoera we zijn weer terug met de Cuttlebug Spot, na een lange zomerstop, maar nu zijn we er weer helemaal klaar voor en wij hopen jullie ook! Er is een kleine verandering, we komen weer elke dinsdag! En deze week beginnen we met De Herfst! Dat is het nu volop en elk seizoen geeft je een andere gevoel (alleen de regen kan ik wel zonder), maar het wordt 's avonds eerder donker, dus meer tijd om te knutselen!

Ik heb een 4x4" kaart gemaakt en heb diverse leuke papiertjes hiervoor gebruikt, restjes. Die heb ik samengesteld tot dit resultaat, waarbij ik een houtnerf embossingfolder heb ik gebruikt om het merk karakter te geven. Van meer restjes heb ik het grote en de kleine blaadjes gemaakt en die heb ik met 3D foam opgeplakt. De pompoen had ik van mijn vriendin uit Amerika gekregen en daar heb ik wiebeloogjes opgezet. Als laatse heb ik nog oranje lint toegevoegd en het woordje "Fall" van mijn lievelingsstickers.
Ik heb hem op mijn schoorsteen staan en vindt het zo'n leuke kaart! Ik vind hem te gek.

Ik hoop dat jullie ook gezellig mee gaan doen!

1 opmerking: