dinsdag 17 april 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!!

Hi everyone,

Another great challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot! This time it's an Easelcard! you can find a lot of examples on the internet or better yet...go and see what our amazing DT members have done with it!!!

Easelcards are thé easiest ones to make! All you have to do is devide a card in half, and then you take the front and devide that as well and tadaaa your Easelcard is done! Now the funpart begins....decorating!Start with the holder that will keep the Easel in place! You can use whatever you want, a brad, a bow...

I have a birthdaytsunami coming so my theme was easy ....a bird-dayone! As you know..my blog has a big Owl on it....so you might have guessed by now I love Owls....especially the drawn ones! So to continue my last theme on the Cuttlebug Spot challenge, it's another Owl card!!! I love how it has turned out!! I started running a piece of green CS through the Cuttlebug to create this wonderful tree! I then cut out these cute little Owls out of DSP, it is from "Jillibean Soup - Spotted Owl Soup - 3 Dancing Hats" what a shame I only bought one sheet!!! I have used it before on a giftcard holder and it very suitable for a boy/man!

Then I placed the Owls in the tree and the birthdayowl has a hat, also from this paper!! I then used the Alphabetdie from My Favorite Things to cut out chocolatebrown letters which spell "Hip Hip Whoohooray" only in Dutch then! I created a holder. I used dimentionals and a strip of Party hats!hihihi Hope the birthdayboy/teen will like it! He has a twinbrother so I have to make him a card as well ofcourse, but I will make a totally different one, not sure yet what! Please join us in the fun Challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot!

This week our challenge is just for fun!

Do not forgot to see the other creations of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa

Vandaag weer een superleuke challenge bij de the Cuttlebug Spot!

We doen deze keer een "Easelkaart" het lijkt op een schilderij die op een ezel staat, zo makkelijk om te maken.

Weet je niet hoe het moet, kijk dan eens bij onze geweldige DT leden!

Ik heb weer enorm veel verjaardagen deze komende weken dus het thema van de kaart was makkelijk! Een verjaardagskaart. Zoals jullie misschien al hebben gezien, staat er een prachtige uil op mijn blog, ik hou van uiltjes, maar dan vooral de getekende! Dus hoe kon ik dan ook niet anders dan het thema doorzetten van de vorige challenge en weer uitjes gebruiken! Hij is weer zo goed gelukt! Ik heb een boom gemaakt met behulp van mijn Cuttlebug en een boomfolder, hij is erg mooi geworden vind ik. Vervolgens heb ik de uiltjes uit een geweldig themapapier geknipt, van "Jillibean - Spotted Owl Soup - 3 Dancing Hats" en die willekeurig in de boom gezet.

Het jarige uiltje heeft een feestmuts uit hetzelfde papier gekregen! Vervolgens heb ik met een die van My Favorite Things het woord van "Hiep Hiep Hoeoera" gemaakt! Vind deze letters zo mooi! De houder om de kaart tegen te houden is gemaakt van een rand feesthoedjes, ook uit hetzelfde papier, die ik vervolgens op foamblokjes heb geplakt! Hij is weer superpoepig geworden! Doe dus ook gauw mee met deze gewéldige challenge!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een leuke kaart Jannie.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute. I love all of the owls sitting in the tree. And you're right....the easel cards are so easy yet they are so nice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So cute Jannie, those owls are adorable x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen