zaterdag 14 januari 2012

For a cold day / Voor een koude dag

Hi, hope you are all ok!

Although it still isn't cold here, the wind can be!!! And when I walked into the Blokker (sells products from your home like glasses, plates, candles, lamps but also little presents) I saw this "Handwarmers" in the shape of a heart because the store is getting ready for Valentines!

Because my BFF in Colorado has 2 beautiful girls, Katie & Emma, I thought I buy them for them because I know they have it really cold there right now! And when I sent it now, it will be there in time for Valentine!

I just measured the box and made a cover for it! I think it is super cute!
On the front I have used a die from My Creative Time, the text I made on the computer!

A tip, once I find the right measurements for dies like these I save them on my computer so I can re-use them and I know it is the right size!

Hoewel het nog niet echt koud is hier, de wind is het zeker! Toen ik van de week Blokker binnenliep, stond er al een stelling vol met heerlijke Valentijngoodies! Waaronder dit leuke hartje, die warm wordt als je er in knijpt! En je kunt hem hergebruiken! Mijn vriendin in Amerika heeft 2 lieve dochters en ik weet zeker dat het daar nu wel heel erg koud is dus ik ga deze aan ze opsturen! Ik heb er een leuk hoesje om heen gemaakt, door de maten op de nemen. Op de voorkant heb ik een die van My Creative Time gebruikt, de tekst heb ik op de computer gemaakt.

Tip: Als ik eenmaal de juiste maat heb voor een malletje, dan sla ik die altijd op, op mijn computer, zodat ik deze kan hergebruiken en dat de maat altijd goed is!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten