zondag 25 september 2011

Busy weekend/ Druk weekend

Hi everyone,

It is a great sunny weekend and I have been busy again with cardmaking.

This week a colleque had asked me if I could make her a card for a wedding she had this Friday!! I love "pressure" so...luckily for me she had brought the weddingannouncement so I could be inspired by the card! And I did!

The card was supercute, with silver and green (my favorite color green YEAH) so I went into my craftroom and picked all the items I could find in these colors! It is so wonderful to do this, because then all the ideas pop into my head and all I have to do then is to compose, the fun part!

The bride and groom had ask for money, so I made an envelop inside as well to put the donation (LOL) in!

Here is the result. Did you know I use a lot of wallpapersamples at the moment? They are free (which I love) and the perfect size for cardmaking! I love them!!!
So the silver on the card is a sample of wallpaper! Brilliant I thought!
The green hearts I got at a local Chinese shop where my BFF and I shop for beads and others stuff we use to make our jewelry Thanks to mobile phones my colleque informed me that not only she loved the card but the bride and groom as well! Isn't that just wonderful to hear??



And this is the card and my card together


Een collega van mij vroeg mij deze week of ik nog een leuke kaart kon maken voor een bruiloft die ze deze vrijdag had...ik hou van druk op de ketel! Gelukkig had ze de trouwkaart meegenomen, zodat ik inspiratie op kon doen! En de kleuren op de kaart waren zo leuk, zilver en limegroen (mijn favoriete kleur groen). Zodra ik thuis kwam heb ik alle spulletjes gepakt in deze kleuren, zo ga ik meestal aan de slag en dan schieten de ideeën in mijn hoofd en het enige wat ik dan hoef te doen is samenstellen en maken, het leukste gedeelte!! De plastic hartjes heb ik gekocht bij een Chinees kralenwinkeltje, waar mijn vriendin en ik ook onze spullen halen om onze sieraden te maken
Het grijze is een stukje behang, gratis af te halen bij een Praxis of Gamma, heerlijk, vooral het gratis gedeelte spreekt me altijd enorm aan en ze zijn de perfecte maat voor als je een kaart wilt maken (10x15). Aan de binnenkant heb ik een envelopje geplakt voor het geld, wat het bruidspaar had gevraagd als cadeautip! Ik vind hem erg goed geslaagd en mijn collega en zelfs het bruidspaar heb ik inmiddels vernomen, vonden het allemaal een hele mooie kaart!Heerlijk om te horen!

1 opmerking: