zaterdag 3 september 2011

Birthdaygift/Verjaardagscadeautje




It's Super Saturday! Although I didn't sleep to well, I was anxious to finish my present for tonight. It is a giftcard and I used the fabulous giftcard die from My Creative Time, it is amazing!

I bought a giftcard for a 19 year old and this shop sells lingerie and I love the colors they use on their bags and wrapping, soft pink and black!

So instead of using the instant card they gave me, I deceided to use Miss Emma's giftcard die and use the same colors!

I also used her flowerdie in the same colors, I used felt and it lookes gorgious!!! I then stamped a Peachy Keen stamp to bring the flower to live!
And her curly label to stamp a birtdayswish on!

Inside I have placed a white piece of CS to write a personal message on!
Not bad is it?

Vanavond heb ik een verjaardag en ik heb een giftcard gekocht van een lingeriewinkel. De kleuren van deze winkel, Hunkemöller, vind ik zo leuk, namelijk zachtrose met zwart. Dus i.p.v. de standaard kaart te gebruiken die je erbij krijgt in de winkel, heb ik de Giftcard die van My Creative Time gebruikt. Ook heb ik haar bloem gebruikt en deze heb ik gemaakt van vilt! En ik heb het een gezichtje gegeven van Peachy Keen stempels om het tot leven te brengen, is het niet super poepig en schattig! En haar Curly Label om een wensje op te stempelen (Dikke verjaardagszoenen) Binnen in heb ik een wit stukje karton geplakt om de felicitatie op te schrijven!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten