zaterdag 20 augustus 2011

Some bunny to love

Hi,

I was asked to make a "Congratulations on your Wedding card" and it only needed some kind of rabbit and blue and white.
I got card blanche! The best.

The only thing was I didn't have enough light blue DSP so I deceided to make it turqoise because I had the matching ink and I wanted to use a great stamp I got from my BFF from Craft Smart, she bought it at Michaels (so wish we had one of those over here) and it is number 125531 (in case you want to get it)

I think it is thé most adorable wabbit (Tweety) I have ever seen!!

So I got this card (13x13cm) color white, then I used DSP from Nerdy Bird (the back side) and then I embossed paws through my cuttlebug, to give the illusion of rabbit footprints. Then I stamped the rabbit twice with StazOn Teal Blue. Used a die I bought at My Creative Time, which I now use all the time! I then created the phrase myself in Word "Found some bunny to love and to marry".

And as the finishing touch I made a flower to match!

My friend who asked me totally loves it!

Ik ben gevraagd een felitatiekaart te maken voor een aanstaand huwelijk. De enige richtlijnen die ik had waren konijnen en (licht)blauw en wit, verder mocht ik mijn fantasie erop los laten, hou daar van!
Maar ik had helemaal niet echt leuke designpapier maar wel hele leuke turkoois, dus heb ik die genomen, is ook nog blauw en ik had inkt die er perfect bij paste want ik wilde dolgraag een stempel met konijntje gebruiken, die ik van mijn beste vriendin uit Amerika heb gekregen, hij is zo poepig! Ik heb een witte kaart genomen als basis (13x13cm)toen turkoois papier daarboven op, toen heb ik pootjes gemaakt met een mapje door mijn Cuttlebug. Toen 2 konijntjes gestempeld. En daarna een malletje gebruikt die ik onlangs heb gekocht bij My Creative Time, ik vind hem zo leuk, gebruik hem op dit moment erg vaak.
Toen zelf een tekstje verzonnen en dit werd "Found some bunny to love and to marry" en als finishing touch heb ik nog een bijpassende bloem gemaakt. Ik vind hem super leuk en gelukkig mijn vriendin ook, die hem heeft besteld.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hij is inderdaad super leuk Jannie en wat een prachtige kleur is dit.
    groetjes Jopie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen