woensdag 18 mei 2011

Yes, made a card again!

Yesterday my fan asked if I could make a card for his cousins' wife, she will be 40 soon! So I got to work right away when I got home from work!

I combined a few elementes and the card was created as I was working on it! I stamped flowers with Versa Mark and put white embossing powder on the ink. Then with the heatgun, these flowers were made, aren't they gorgious?
With a with brads I put them on a piece of CS.
Then I put a paper cocktail umbrella as the focal point and ofcourse the cardboard 40! I just love it, especially the colorcombo!

My fan loved the card!I hope you do too!

"Mijn fan" heeft weer een verzoek gedaan bij mij, zijn neef zijn vrouw wordt 40 en hij wilde een bijzondere kaart voor deze bijzondere leeftijd. Dus ik ben dingen bijelkaar gaan zoeken en leggen en tijdens dit proces ontstond de kaart! De bloemen heb ik gemaakt met een stempel van Versamark, daar witte embossingpoeder overheen en warm fohnen, vervolgens uitgeknipt en een brad door het hart van de bloem. Als aandachtspunt een cocktailparapluutje en natuurlijk de 40! Ik vind hem prachtig en de fan gelukkig ook! Ik hoop jullie ook!

1 opmerking: