maandag 25 april 2011

It's Easter, beginning of Spring and Life!

This Friday my colleque and I went to see a former colleque, because she had a baby girl, named Jill! And she is gorgious!
So we deceided to bring a diapercake for her, always so much fun to make!

What I used was an applepie tin to make the shape and then I rolled 48 diapers and what I do to keep them together is to put an elastic band around them.
Then you put a nice ribbon around to cover up the elastic bands! And then I made another layer to form the cake! And then put all gifts around the cake!
I made a oncie with her name!

Afgelopen vrijdag gingen mijn collega en ik op kraamvisite bij een ex-collega, die heeft een meisje gekregen, Jill en wat een poppie zeg!
En wat leuker is het dan om een luiertaart te maken, kost een uurtje tijd en met leuke cadeautjes maak je hem helemaal af! Je rolt ze op en doet er een elastiekje om om ze bijelkaar te houden.

A little cute summerdress for new borns!!!






















The finished product with a oncie with Jill's name in front!



And this is Jill!!

1 opmerking:

  1. oh...jill is a little doll.

    your diaper cake is awesome. i have not make one as of today, lol.

    how are you?

    did you decide doing something similar to the cbs?
    hugs my friend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen