vrijdag 4 maart 2011

MPS Challenge

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying the start of the weekend! My Friday has been great so far, although busy it was great! To the gym, to the beauticien, and the hairdressers (yes major construction!) and tonight a girlie night out to the Cinema's to see "The Kings' Speech with Colin Firth (aaa he is sooo gorgious).

Anyways, I am fond of a lot of blogs including the one from Robyn, My Pink Stamper. She is having fun on a cruise right now but did manage to create a challenge! I love her challenges! This one is all about "Any project using a feathered friend"
So I made this lovely Chickie! She is in the fifty colors and I have put a googly eye on her to give her some character and a flower. I really love her!

Deze week heb ik weer eens meegedaan aan een challenge van Robyn, ze is lekker aan het cruisen en bedacht deze leuke opdracht. Dus ik heb deze vogel gemaakt, in een jaren 50 achtig stijltje, althans het papier roept dat een beetje op bij mij. Een wiebeloogje maakt haar echt tot leven en het bloemetje maakt het af, vindt haar superpoepig!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten