dinsdag 22 maart 2011

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!

Hi there, in this great month at the Cuttlebug Spot,we are still all about accessories/embellishments on your projects!

This week theme is: "Push the Button : Buttons... buttons.. buttons"
Hope you will join us in the fun an this week we will be giving another bag of embellishments... sure to include buttons too :)

Good luck and I will button up now!

And please don't forget to check what my great teammembers whom all are as cute as a button!

I search through my buttonbox and found a few pink ones! And the first thing that went through my mind was PIGGY's!!!! So this is what I did!
I got a piggy from my favorite sponsor at DigiScrapKits

Because she sells digital art it is possible to alter them, so I removed the snout and replaced it with....a button!!! I think they are super cute!!!
I then made a fence with the Cuttlebugfolder Woodgrain! I just love the saying "Hogs and Kisses" so I had to add that!

Vandaag een nieuwe challenge bij The Cuttlebug Spot, waar we deze week ons uit kunnen leven met knoopjes! Heerlijk toch? Wie heeft ze niet liggen in een doos(je). Dus ik ging spitten door de vele knoopjes en vond deze roze en moest gelijk denken aan een snoet van een varken! Dus daar ben ik mee aan de slag gegaan! Ik heb een varkentje bij mijn sponsor gevonden, die ik bewerkt heb, het zijn namelijk digitale bestanden. Het snuitje heb ik vervangen door juist....een knoop! Zijn ze niet poepig? Daarna heb ik een hek gemaakt met de Cuttlebugfolder Woodgrain en de uitdrukking "Hogs and kisses" kon ik niet weglaten, maar dit zou je natuurlijk ook kunnen verNederlandsen door bijvoorbeeld "Een big knuffel" of voor een Knorpotje. Genoeg leuks te verzinnen!

Succes met deze challenge en je kunt weer een leuke prijs winnen, namelijk een tas met allemaal leuke hebbedingetjes, waaronder natuurlijk knoopjes! Vergeet ook niet even de checken bij mijn geweldige teammembers

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love those big button noses Jannie. Great play on words for the sentiment too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those pigs are adorable! Love how you did their noses! I am going to have to use that some time!
    tfs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen