maandag 14 februari 2011

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Hi, hope you are all having a wonderful day, I am, me and my husband are going out to dinner tonight in our favorite restaurant, really looking forward to that!!!!

A male colleque, fan of my cards (hooray!) asked me if I could make something nice for his wife! He wanted to surprise her with something different.

So this came to mind immediately! Remember my Turkey invite? I made this one for the Thanksgiving challenge last year.

I thought why not make a Valentine one as well, I was really excited!!! So ofcourse I went to my sponsor at Digiscrapkits for some Valentine drawings.

This is how it turned out!! I love how it turned out and I am in love with the cute little ears on that bear!!!
And my colleque informed me this morning (we live in the Netherlands so it is evening now) and told me his wife loved it!!

Hopelijk hebben jullie allemaal een liefdevolle Valentijn! Ik ga zo lekker uit eten met mijn mannetje, in ons lievelingsrestaurant.
Vorige week vroeg een mannelijke collega (fan van mijn werk, jippie) of ik origineels wilde maken voor zijn vrouw, voor Valentijn! Onmiddelijk schoot me het doosje te binnen die ik vorig jaar heb gemaakt voor Thanksgiving! Ik dacht, ik ga een Valentijnversie maken! En hieronder staat het resultaat! Issie niet poepig?? Ben helemaal verliefd op de beer zijn oortjes!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten