maandag 15 november 2010

The Cuttlebug Challenge - Thank u 4 your Hospitality -Thank u notes

I began with a box and am ending with one! After a delicious meal you want to thank your host, for making this wonderful dinner! What better than to thank her/him with a card or box of cards!

At The Cuttlebug Spot we have another challenge, just before the Holidays! Thank you for your Hospitality : Thank you notes to send your dinner host.
Make a nice thank you card/project for your host to say thank you!
I'm sure you will find something to make.Share your ideas with us and enter to win!!

This is the project I made! I went to a craftfair and saw these amazing flowers!!!


I also bought an amazing stampset with these huge "THANKS" on it in a great font!! So I made a sketch and this is what I did! I picked 3 colors, pink, blue and purple. I cut cards 3,5 x 7 inch and folded them. Then I ran them through the Cuttlebug, each with a different embossingfolder (big dots, paisley, leaves) then I cut some CS to match with the 3 colors which was 3 1/4 by 3 1/4 inch. Then I cut 3x3 white CS and stamped diagonal the word "THANKS" in ink matching the card. Then I made the flowers, cut 3 ones and curled them with the bonefolder. Then I took a brad in the right colors and put them on the card.

Then I made a box around it, the base is 7,5 by 7,5 inch scored at 2 inches all sides and the top is cut at 5 5/8 by 5 5/8 inch and scored at 1 inch all sides.
Then I repeated the theme on the top of the box and closed it with a nice bow!
I love it!


Bij The Cuttlebug Spot hebben we weer een nieuwe Challenge, maak een bedankkaart, voor welke gelegenheid dan ook. In Amerika is het voor Thanksgiving maar het kan ook een bedankkaartje zijn voor een ander etentje of gelegenheid!
Ik was gisteren op de KreaDoe dagen in Utrecht met mijn vriendin waar ik die geweldige bloemetjes heb gekocht, die je door de Cuttlebug haalt en je hebt bloemetjes, die ik krulde met mijn bonefolder en toen deed ik er een brad door heen en kijk eens wat poepig. Heb het papier gebruikt die ik ook op de bedankkaartjes heb gebruikt. De kaartjes zijn 9x9 cm en ik heb daarop een ander kleurtje designpapier geplakt, daarop weer een wit kaartje waarop ik het woordje "THANKS" diagonaal heb gestempeld, toen het bloemetje erop en klaar! Toen heb ik een doosje gemaakt in Engelse maten, de box is 7,5 bij 7,5 inch en vouwlijn 2 inch rondom. Het deksel is van 5 5/8 bij 5 5/8 inch (2 streepjes na het anderhalf streepje) en een vouwlijn van 1 inch, het thema heb ik op het dekseltje herhaald. Dit is toch een superleuk cadeautje om als bedankje aan de gastheer/dame te geven? Veel plezier met maken en doe vooral mee met onze Challenge!!! Er is weer een mooie prijs te winnen!







7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Jannie what a gorgeous gift to thank your host! Wonderful take on this weeks challenge
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. that is a bog stamp, great use of it. love your box of cards, very good idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMGosh! What a wonderful set, Jannie! I love your colors. And the box is great to hold them all in. What a fantastic idea! Hugs to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a lovely hostess gift! Just beautiful, Jannie! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous set of Thank you cards...beautifully packaged too!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awesome thank you gift card set. I know the hostess is going to cherish them.

    ~L~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen